Bargain eBook Hunter traps these FREE eBook Books just for you! Get them before they get away!
Due to international copyrights, not all titles will be available or similarly priced outside of the United States. – Holly
Genre(s): Literature & Fiction, Science Fiction & Fantasy, Science Fiction, High Tech, Dystopian, Hard Science Fiction
I t’s a game people are dying to play. Literally.
They were created to be soldiers. They were used as common laborers.Now the Undead are Players in a live-action computer game.
Welcome to GAMELAND. Set in the middle of Long Island’s forbidden wasteland, it’s where the rich and privileged play out there violent fantasies, pitting cybernetically-controlled zombies against one another for money, power, and entertainment. Most people buy their way into The Game. Others get in by dying.
Jessica Daniels and her gang are going to hack their way in.
In a world drowning in contradictions, Jessie Daniels is just trying to make sense of it all. Her long-dead father is universally reviled for having invented Reanimation technology, yet the very monsters he helped create have become entrenched in a society increasingly dependent upon them. For security. For work. And now, for entertainment. As Jessica — a computer gamer and hacker — approaches her eighteenth birthday, all she wants is to escape her family’s dark past.
She’s about to crash headlong into it.
EPISODE 1: Deep Into The Game
A reckless, end-of-summer plan leads Jessie and her friends onto Long Island hoping simply to catch an unlikely glimpse of the infected victims of a decades-old outbreak. But if they think breaking in was easy, they’ll soon discover that getting back out is a killer. Someone — or something — doesn’t want them to leave. Not alive, anyway.
Five hackers. One game. Ten thousand Undead.
Deep Into the Game is the first book in the hi-tech dystopian thriller GAMELAND. Structured along the lines of television’s The Walking Dead and Law and Order, the nearly 400,000-word series consists of eight individual episodes, first published monthly between May and December 2012. All are available digitally in single and multi-episode packages, as well as in an omnibus edition. Also available in print.
Not recommended for readers under age 15.
Want more GAMELAND?
For insight into the world of GAMELAND, including how it all started, check out the short story Golgotha, available individually in digital format as well as in the short story collection Shorting the Undead and Other Horrors, by the same author (print and digital).
Also check back for the companion book, The Infected Files: GAMELAND hacked, which will include timelines, a glossary of terms, character dossiers, essays, articles and more. Expected publication date: 1 April 2013.
To receive advance notice of new releases, special (and exclusive) pricing events and giveaways, signings and appearances, subscribe to the newsletter, Tanpepper Tidings: tinyletter.com/SWTanpepper (copy and paste into your browser’s address bar, or visit the author’s webpage at tanpepperwrites.com).
Get It Now!
Genre(s): Health Fitness & Dieting, Addiction & Recovery, Drug Dependency, Alternative Medicine, Healing, Self-Help, Eating Disorders, Disorders & Diseases, Diabetes, Mental Health, Personal Health, Men’s Health, Recovery
H as modern psychology uncovered powerful but simple mind “hacks” that allow you to literally rewire your brain for unstoppable motivation?
In “How To Stick To A Diet”, you’ll discover what the most recent psychological research has uncovered can be done to unlock the motivation you need to reach your health, fitness and weight loss goals – regardless of willpower.
You’re about to discover…
* Why losing weight through dieting can backfire causing a person to end up more overweight down the road, and what is essential if you want to keep fat off FOREVER.
* The truth about why “diets don’t work” is both true AND false! (The truth may surprise you!)
* How 4 core emotional wants (that dictate your behavior) can make it impossible to stick to a diet unless you start to use them the right way.
* How changing one word you say can flip a switch in your brain to generate willpower on demand.
* 3 “mind hacks” that instantly changing your feelings towards any foods! With these tricks in your tool belt, you’ll know exactly how to stop any food addiction.
* Why it’s almost impossible for you to fail when you take the one simple approach most people don’t even try!
* Why diet tips for enhancing weight loss motivation without first explaining this *one* thing are almost useless.
* How you can still eat all of your favorite treats without them screwing up your diet, weight loss efforts, or health and still stay slim.
* Hands down the best, quickest, and safest way to lose weight while preventing metabolic shutdown ever invented!
* How to instantly shut down the body’s stress response so you’ll never have to worry about being too stressed out which can kill dieting motivation.
* The real reason you crave sugar and snacks, and how a couple inexpensive items from your local grocery store will stop addicting sweet and salty food cravings dead in their tracks. (Never give into binge eating again when you know this!)
* Why following typical advice on “goal setting” may actually make it nearly impossible to sustain your results, and what recent research has shown you must do when setting goals for long-term success.
* What research has shown can actually alter your genetics, and what you must do to make sure your genes aren’t keeping you unhealthy and out of shape.
* Why people feel so stressed out about dieting, and how you can free yourself of feeling overwhelmed when approaching diet. TIP: Discover this secret and apply it to other things, and your happiness will skyrocket in all areas of your life!
* A little known tip to get organic quality food at wholesale prices so you can eat the healthiest foods without breaking your budget.
* How you can make days worth of healthy food in only 5 minutes of prep time. When you know this strategy, “not having time” will never stop your diet success.
* Where to find the best deals on supplements, protein shakes, and health foods online so you can avoid wasting hundreds to thousands of dollars.
* And much more!
Dieting can mean giving up your favorite foods, spending hours in the kitchen preparing meals, not enjoying meals with friends, struggling to stop food cravings, and paying a fortune on costly health foods. Factor in the stress of trying to change your dietary habits, and it’s no wonder having to muster up the motivation to stay on a diet can feel downright impossible.
But if sticking to a diet was impossible, then how can a person that ate fast food every single night, drank sugary soft drinks all day, and hated healthy foods transform into someone that has eaten a healthy diet everyday for 9 years straight?
The answer may have something to do with a few little known secrets about human psychology that allow you to completely transform the wiring in your brain. You don’t need more diet books telling you what you already know. You need valuable insights into how to take total control of your mind, body, and life – permanently.
Get It Now!
Genre(s): Business & Investing, Investing, Introduction
P raveen Puri, a trading and financial veteran, developed a passion for simplicity, minimalism, and Eastern philosophy. He created a pure Zen trading system that does not use any news reports, indicators, or charts to distract from Now. Instead, it uses a simple calculation to surf in flow with the market.
Get It Now!
Genre(s): Health Fitness & Dieting, Diets & Weight Loss, Weight Loss, Nutrition, Diets, Weight Maintenance
D ONE WITH BEING FAT is brought to you by touring comedian turned natural
health expert, T.C. Hale (aka Tony Hale). Not only will Tony have you
laughing out loud while he reveals the secrets behind weight loss and
how the human body functions, you will also learn how to look at your
own body chemistry to understand the underlying cause of YOUR weight
issues. Since the reasons for weight gain vary from person to person,
once you understand what is going on with your chemistry, this book will
help you understand what foods, supplements, or lifestyle changes could
eliminate your need to continue buying bigger pants.
This book is the straightforward version of the laugh out loud,
KICK YOUR FAT IN THE NUTS. Both versions explain the science behind
menstrual cramps. The version you choose to read is just a matter of
Here’s what some of Tony’s celebrity clients have to say:
with Tony is like jumping into the arms of your favorite aunt. Except
it’s not. At all. I mean, his methods work. But it’s not like that at
– Jane Lynch – Glee
confess to being a full-blown ‘gymophobe.’ (I still have flashbacks of
my mean fourth-grade gym teacher!) Tony actually makes the gym
– Tom Kenny – Voice of Spongebob
You mean the short skinny trainer dude with the neon sneakers who
writes books about women’s menstrual cramps? Did he ever get a single
menstrual cramp? I don’t think so. The guy who helps fat people get
skinnier? Was he ever fat ? I don’t think so. And what’s with th whole
fake I don’t talk thing? Is it turrets? If he did talk, would it be a
string of expletives even I would be offended by? I guess he has a
sense of humor. That’s something good.”
– Betty Thomas – Director – 28 Days, The Brady Bunch Movie, etc.
“You can argue with Tony, or you can do what he says and buy smaller jeans.”
– Kari Wahlgren – Voice of Tigres – Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness
Get It Now!
Genre(s): Self-Help, Personal Transformation, Relationships, Love & Romance, Health Fitness & Dieting, Religion & Spirituality, Spirituality, Personal Growth & Inspiration
2 012 International Book Awards Gold Medal Winner in the “Relationships” category
2012 Living Now Awards Silver Medal Winner in the “Relationships/Marriage” category
Create the Love of Your Life–Keep the Life in Your Love
Single, in a relationship, or married: people of all walks of life and all ages are finding this new book on enlightened relationships inspiring, accessible, and truly transformational. This revolutionary guide will help you create and sustain a relationship that is intimately connected on all levels–emotional, intellectual, sexual, and spiritual–and a continual source of love, inspiration, and joy.
In Part 1, chapters like “Loving Your Body,” “Reducing Your Baggage,” and “Raising Your Soulmate Potential” will help you release anything that might be preventing you from experiencing a deeply connected relationship. As you read, you will quickly begin to feel more loving and compassionate toward yourself, more connected to those around you, and more confident about and creating your own soulmate experience.
In Part 2, chapters such as “Creating a Context,” “Turning Expectations into Invitations,” “Transforming the Energy of Jealousy,” “Exploring the Edges,” and “Connecting on a Soul Level” will give you everything you need to approach even the most challenging aspects of relationships in ways that will actually deepen your experience of love and intimacy. You will discover the secrets to keeping the love, passion, and connection in your relationship fully alive–every single day. And you will learn how to lovingly guide each other to release limiting beliefs, heal the past, rise above perceived limitations, and unlock the potential in every area of your lives.
Whether you’re on a quest for your soulmate, looking for deeper connection in the relationship you have right now, or just want to experience much more love in your life, the ground-breaking ideas in this book–and the many stories of real people putting them into practice–will fill you with love, inspiration, and possibility. Because The Soulmate Experience isn’t just a book. It’s a great way of living life.
About the Authors
Mali Apple and Joe Dunn host the very popular community “The Soulmate Experience” on Facebook. They have dedicated their relationship to discovering how to create magical relationships and keep the magic in any relationship alive. Their greatest joy is inspiring others to bring more of the soulmate experience into all their relationships.
Get It Now!
About the author
- You May Also Like: