Bargain eBook Hunter traps these FREE eBooks just for you! Get them quick before they get away!
Due to international copyrights, not all eBooks will be available or similarly priced outside of the United States. – Holly
Genre(s): Humor | Satire
Merle LaBrune seems to have it all: she is the star of a long-running soap opera with a handsome young lover; but she has a burning desire to join the Hollywood A-listers and is not going to let a few shocking secrets regarding her past get in her way.
It is 1984, the year of the Los Angeles Olympics, and Merle sees herself as a latter-day Aphrodite, goddess of love. She plans to remain young for however long it takes for her to ascend a pantheon of Hollywood idols and be worshipped as a goddess.
However, she has the unerring feeling she is about to be dropped from the TV series in which she stars. Her life is further complicated by her live-in lover’s decision to bring his daughter, Heidi, to come live with them. Heidi does her utmost to make Merle’s life a living hell.
The story starts at the very beginning, so to speak, with a dream sequence of the archetypal Eve and ends with Merle’s ambition of godhood almost realized: banged up in jail as she atones for the sins of mankind. But her delusions are finally shattered when she is confronted with her true identity.
Genre(s): Health Fitness & Dieting | Self-Help
Has modern psychology uncovered powerful but simple mind “hacks” that allow you to literally rewire your brain for unstoppable motivation?
In “How To Stick To A Diet”, you’ll discover what the most recent psychological research has uncovered can be done to unlock the motivation you need to reach your health, fitness and weight loss goals – regardless of willpower.
You’re about to discover…
* Why losing weight through dieting can backfire causing a person to end up more overweight down the road, and what is essential if you want to keep fat off FOREVER.
* The truth about why “diets don’t work” is both true AND false! (The truth may surprise you!)
* How 4 core emotional wants (that dictate your behavior) can make it impossible to stick to a diet unless you start to use them the right way.
* How changing one word you say can flip a switch in your brain to generate willpower on demand.
* 3 “mind hacks” that instantly changing your feelings towards any foods! With these tricks in your tool belt, you’ll know exactly how to stop any food addiction.
* Why it’s almost impossible for you to fail when you take the one simple approach most people don’t even try!
* Why diet tips for enhancing weight loss motivation without first explaining this *one* thing are almost useless.
* How you can still eat all of your favorite treats without them screwing up your diet, weight loss efforts, or health and still stay slim.
* Hands down the best, quickest, and safest way to lose weight while preventing metabolic shutdown ever invented!
* How to instantly shut down the body’s stress response so you’ll never have to worry about being too stressed out which can kill dieting motivation.
* The real reason you crave sugar and snacks, and how a couple inexpensive items from your local grocery store will stop addicting sweet and salty food cravings dead in their tracks. (Never give into binge eating again when you know this!)
* Why following typical advice on “goal setting” may actually make it nearly impossible to sustain your results, and what recent research has shown you must do when setting goals for long-term success.
* What research has shown can actually alter your genetics, and what you must do to make sure your genes aren’t keeping you unhealthy and out of shape.
* Why people feel so stressed out about dieting, and how you can free yourself of feeling overwhelmed when approaching diet. TIP: Discover this secret and apply it to other things, and your happiness will skyrocket in all areas of your life!
* A little known tip to get organic quality food at wholesale prices so you can eat the healthiest foods without breaking your budget.
* How you can make days worth of healthy food in only 5 minutes of prep time. When you know this strategy, “not having time” will never stop your diet success.
* Where to find the best deals on supplements, protein shakes, and health foods online so you can avoid wasting hundreds to thousands of dollars.
* And much more!
Dieting can mean giving up your favorite foods, spending hours in the kitchen preparing meals, not enjoying meals with friends, struggling to stop food cravings, and paying a fortune on costly health foods. Factor in the stress of trying to change your dietary habits, and it’s no wonder having to muster up the motivation to stay on a diet can feel downright impossible.
But if sticking to a diet was impossible, then how can a person that ate fast food every single night, drank sugary soft drinks all day, and hated healthy foods transform into someone that has eaten a healthy diet everyday for 9 years straight?
The answer may have something to do with a few little known secrets about human psychology that allow you to completely transform the wiring in your brain. You don’t need more diet books telling you what you already know. You need valuable insights into how to take total control of your mind, body, and life – permanently.
Genre(s): Teen & Young Adult | Science Fiction & Fantasy
***This is the first book of the Destroyers Series, a five-book young adult fantasy series that is now completed.***
Sixteen-year-old Janelle knows something’s not right with her father when they move to their new home in Florida. He refuses to evacuate them from the coast when a hurricane bears down on them, despite the fact that all their neighbors have gone. Even worse, it seems like there’s something he wants to tell her, something terrifying, but he’s not quite opening up.
Then Janelle’s life flips upside down when a teenage boy, Gary, materializes out of the storm right in front of her. He bears a strange marking on his arm, a gray spiral that matches the one she was born with. Perhaps her strange birthmark means something after all. But when she points out Gary’s mark to her father, he refuses to speak more about it.
It’s up to Janelle to find the truth about the connection she and Gary share. When she tracks Gary down again and discovers it, it’s far more terrifying than she could ever imagine: she and Gary share a powerful, deadly curse. Worse, learning the truth is only the start of Janelle’s horrifying adventure into a world she had never imagined.
***Tempest (#1 Destroyers Series) is a 2010 Amazon Breatkthrough Novel Awards Semifinalist in the Young Adult category***
“Meteorology may seem an odd literary motivation, but this novel puts weather at the center of a solid young adult fantasy-adventure.”–Publishers Weekly
***Books 2-5 of the Destroyers Series are now available***
Inferno (#2 Destroyers Series)
Outbreak (#3 Destroyers Series)
Frostbite (#4 Destroyers Series)
Ancient (#5 Destroyers Series)
Also by Holly Hook:
2:20 #1 Timeless Trilogy)
Rita Morse and the Sinister Shadow
Rita Morse and the Treacherous Traitor
After These Messages
***About the Author***
Holly Hook is the author of the Destroyers Series, which consists of five young adult books about teens who are walking disasters…literally. She is also the author of the Rita Morse series, a young adult fantasy series still in progress, and After These Messages, a short ya comedy. When not writing, she enjoys reading books for teens, especially ya fantasy and paranormal series with a unique twist.
Genre(s): Fantasy & Futuristic | Teen & Young Adult
As Layla Sparks experiences the trials and tribulations of first love, she is unaware that the object of her affection is keeping secrets — deadly secrets!
Eighteen year old Jay Logan is not what he seems. Handsome and enigmatic, he captures
Layla’s heart but fights hard to resist his attraction to her. Being with her could lead to the unveiling of a life-altering secret he’s worked diligently to protect. When he can no longer deny his feelings for her, he unwittingly turns her world upside down, forcing her to question everything she’s ever held as true.
While Jay introduces Layla to his inconceivable world, a ruthless gang of murderous thieves manage to uncover the riddle behind his bizarre life and plot to steal his most prized procession; a substance so potent it could unravel the fabric of human existence. When the band of thugs set their sights on Layla, Jay must make a decision – give them what they want, or risk the life of the girl he loves.
Genre(s): Coming of Age | Genre Fiction
A rejected lover and an ambivalent angel-in-training teach each other that love is possible when you find the right person.
Jessibelle Shay receives an invitation to the wedding of her old boyfriend and her used-to-be best friend. When she was dumped, Jessibelle’s pride forced her to pretend she didn’t care.
And now this. Now she is expected to carry on with the pretense, to wish them well, to smile for the cameras, and to pretend her life has moved on. She’s thinking it will take a miracle to get her through it, when she hears the crash of glass in her living room.
Her angel has arrived. His mission is to accompany her to the wedding. And to prepare for it, she must complete three tasks . . .
(A 26,000 word novella – New Adult, Sweet Romance, Light Paranormal)
About the author
- You May Also Like: