Bargain eBook Hunter traps these FREE eBooks just for you! Get them quick before they get away!
Due to international copyrights, not all eBooks will be available or similarly priced outside of the United States. – Holly
Genre(s): Health Fitness & Dieting | Self-Help
Has modern psychology uncovered powerful but simple mind “hacks” that allow you to literally rewire your brain for unstoppable motivation?
In “How To Stick To A Diet”, you’ll discover what the most recent psychological research has uncovered can be done to unlock the motivation you need to reach your health, fitness and weight loss goals – regardless of willpower.
You’re about to discover…
* Why losing weight through dieting can backfire causing a person to end up more overweight down the road, and what is essential if you want to keep fat off FOREVER.
* The truth about why “diets don’t work” is both true AND false! (The truth may surprise you!)
* How 4 core emotional wants (that dictate your behavior) can make it impossible to stick to a diet unless you start to use them the right way.
* How changing one word you say can flip a switch in your brain to generate willpower on demand.
* 3 “mind hacks” that instantly changing your feelings towards any foods! With these tricks in your tool belt, you’ll know exactly how to stop any food addiction.
* Why it’s almost impossible for you to fail when you take the one simple approach most people don’t even try!
* Why diet tips for enhancing weight loss motivation without first explaining this *one* thing are almost useless.
* How you can still eat all of your favorite treats without them screwing up your diet, weight loss efforts, or health and still stay slim.
* Hands down the best, quickest, and safest way to lose weight while preventing metabolic shutdown ever invented!
* How to instantly shut down the body’s stress response so you’ll never have to worry about being too stressed out which can kill dieting motivation.
* The real reason you crave sugar and snacks, and how a couple inexpensive items from your local grocery store will stop addicting sweet and salty food cravings dead in their tracks. (Never give into binge eating again when you know this!)
* Why following typical advice on “goal setting” may actually make it nearly impossible to sustain your results, and what recent research has shown you must do when setting goals for long-term success.
* What research has shown can actually alter your genetics, and what you must do to make sure your genes aren’t keeping you unhealthy and out of shape.
* Why people feel so stressed out about dieting, and how you can free yourself of feeling overwhelmed when approaching diet. TIP: Discover this secret and apply it to other things, and your happiness will skyrocket in all areas of your life!
* A little known tip to get organic quality food at wholesale prices so you can eat the healthiest foods without breaking your budget.
* How you can make days worth of healthy food in only 5 minutes of prep time. When you know this strategy, “not having time” will never stop your diet success.
* Where to find the best deals on supplements, protein shakes, and health foods online so you can avoid wasting hundreds to thousands of dollars.
* And much more!
Dieting can mean giving up your favorite foods, spending hours in the kitchen preparing meals, not enjoying meals with friends, struggling to stop food cravings, and paying a fortune on costly health foods. Factor in the stress of trying to change your dietary habits, and it’s no wonder having to muster up the motivation to stay on a diet can feel downright impossible.
But if sticking to a diet was impossible, then how can a person that ate fast food every single night, drank sugary soft drinks all day, and hated healthy foods transform into someone that has eaten a healthy diet everyday for 9 years straight?
The answer may have something to do with a few little known secrets about human psychology that allow you to completely transform the wiring in your brain. You don’t need more diet books telling you what you already know. You need valuable insights into how to take total control of your mind, body, and life – permanently.
Genre(s): Action & Adventure | Fantasy & Magic
The Adventures of Ron Smith is the first book in the series. Ron is far from a popular kid, in fact he is that outsider, the kind of kid that has nothing wrong with them but they are just not popular. After finishing primary school Ron’s family decides to relocate from Chatham in Kent to Helston* in Cornwall. The trouble is they do this during the summer holidays.
All Ron wants is to have a pet dog. He believes this will help fill the void he has due to a lack of friends. His parents don’t want him to have a dog, but instead agree to buy him a guinea pig for his 11th birthday. Shortly after his birthday his new home is robbed, but only of a couple of documents from his father’s work are taken. His father is a policeman and the implications are serious. With the help of his guinea pig Ron is determined to solve the crime.
His adventures take him all around Helston in search of clues. In the process Ron uncovers far more than he ever expected and makes friends and enemies along the way.
*Helston is a town a Cornwall, UK. The author spent much of his childhood there.
Suggested Age Range from 10 years old and upwards.
Genre(s): Contemporary Fiction | Action & Adventure
Winner: International EPPIE Award for Best Mystery.
Hetta Coffey is a sassy Texan with a snazzy yacht and and she’s not afraid to use it.
She’s a globe-trotting civil engineer with swath of failed multi-national affairs in her jet stream.
Plying the San Francisco waterfront, trolling for triceps, her attention is snagged by a parade of passing yachts–especially their predominantly male skippers–and experiences a champagne-induced epiphany: If she had a boat, she could get a man.
In spite of a spectacular ignorance of all things nautical, Hetta buys her dream boat, but shadowy stalker, an inconvenient body, and Hetta’s own self-destructive foibles, give a whole new meaning to the phrase “sink or swim!”
Genre(s): Humor | Travel
“Fantastic, hilarious, painful. Completely un-put-downable. Probably the best book I have read this millenium!”
“Brilliant book… very funny…”
“If you buy one book this year, get this…”
“It was while holding aloft a not altogether pleasant-smelling mackerel that the decision was made. The March rain hammered on the rotting tin roof high above the market stall, where I had spent the last six months pushing out dubious trays of marine life at three for a fiver. After a two-week holiday in Tenerife Joy and I vowed that a life in fish giblets was not going to be our destiny and a life in the sun, was.
A complete lack of catering experience, zero business acumen and the sum of our vastly wealth barely reaching waist level of a ceramic pig did little to deter our enthusiasm for buying a bar. “Where do we sign?” we replied. And then the whole silly, sunny saga began…” Joe Cawley
When Joe and his girlfriend Joy decide to trade in their life on a cold Lancashire fish market to run a bar in the Tenerife sunshine, they anticipate a paradise of sea, sand and siestas. Little did they expect their foreign fantasy to turn out to be about as exotic as Grimsby on a wet Monday morning.
Amidst a host of eccentric locals, homesickness and the occasional cockroach infestation, pint-pulling novices Joe and Joy struggle with ‘Brits abroad’ culture and learn that, although the skies might be bluer, the grass is definitely not always greener.
A hilarious insight into the wild and wacky characters of an expat community in a familiar holiday destination, More Ketchup than Salsa is a must-read for anybody who has ever dreamed about jetting off to sunnier climes, finding a job abroad… or anybody who has even momentarily flirted with the idea of ‘doing a Shirley Valentine’ in these trying economic times.
“One of those ‘Just one more chapter then I’ll turn the light out’ books… before you know it the sun is rising! Couldn’t put it down.”
Genre(s): Folk Tales & Myths | Fairy Tales
Praise for Andy Smithson: Blast of the Dragon’s Fury (Book One)
“I LOVED it! Totally hooked and want to hear more. When’s the sequel coming out?” – Book Reviewer
“As far as Andy Smithson knows, he is a more-or-less ordinary 10-year-old boy, neglected by his overachieving parents and annoyed by his pampered older sister. What he doesn’t know is that he is also the latest in a line of rulers of the land of Oomaldee and the one destined to save that kingdom from a curse put on it 500 years before Andy’s birth. Andy is magically pulled into Oomaldee while washing dishes one evening, and the adventure begins–an adventure that includes fire-breathing dragons, a lisping wizard, flying horses, people-eating giants, and many new and delightful friends.
The story has plenty of exciting moments and a great deal of humor, from fart jokes and silly wordplay to more subtle humor that should appeal to adult readers. Delightful characters, exciting moments, and plenty of cool extras.” – SP Reviews
“The humor is visible and the book has many clever touches. The characters are believable… in this multi-layered story. A well-thought-through plot and vivid characters and situations.”
– Editor, A Woman’s Write
“What a wonderful read, it grabbed me from the first lines, and lively writing and dialogue kept me there!” – Author, The Sword of Demelza
About the author
- You May Also Like: