Bargain eBook Hunter traps these FREE eBooks just for you! Get them quick before they get away!
Due to international copyrights, not all eBooks will be available or similarly priced outside of the United States. – Holly
Genre(s): Action & Adventure | Historical Fiction
It was once the glory of Akhenaten’s reign, called ‘The Horizon of the Aten’. Now the imperial city of Amarna lies wrecked, abandoned and accursed, dreaming in the darkness on the edge of the Nile.
Police Commander Khonsu has never believed in curses, but he can’t deny his own foreboding when he learns that the city’s stone quarries are to be reopened at Pharaoh’s command by a delegation from the great temple of Ptah at Memphis, headed by Lord Nebamun, its second – ranking priest, a man without a past who is not afraid of ghosts, curses or the dead.
As Commander of the Provincial Police force assigned to guard the expedition, Khonsu accompanies the enigmatic Nebamun to the ruined city, where he finds himself entangled in a drifting web of betrayal, murder and revenge that has its deepest roots in the shadows of the city’s heresy-tainted past.
THE CITY OF REFUGE is a story of hidden treasure, revenge and murder and one man’s discovery that the paths of righteousness may lie through peril, but they will always bring you home.
Genre(s): Business & Investing |
Call centres are the most misunderstood and maligned workplaces of the twentieth century. Steven Brooks lifts the lid on an industry shrouded in secrecy and takes the reader on a harrowing personal journey to his personal burnout and back. This workplace has everything, bad managers, disgruntled employees, sexual harassment, decisions gone wrong and much more. Join Steven as he takes you on a trip through call centre hell and out the other side. Told in a personal, first person narrative with intersting case studies and tips on surviving toxic workplaces, including that age old question, how do you keep motivated when nobody else seems to care. Get ready for a hell of a ride.
Genre(s): Self-Help | Happiness
Are You Pissed Off That Life Didn’t Give You An Instruction Manual?
Do you find yourself struggling to figure out what you really want in life? Or do you know exactly what you want, but can’t ever get it because you’re trapped by fears, unwanted thoughts, and unshakeable habits?
Are you successful in certain areas, but still feel like something is missing in your relationships, finances, physical health, or overall happiness?
No matter what your challenge is, the root cause of why we get stuck in any area of life is fundamentally the same. The good news is that when you understand what’s really been secretly holding you back, you’ll finally have the map for how to escape.
You’re about to discover:
• The secret to getting answers when you’re feeling lost, confused, and have no idea what to do or where to even begin.
• How to tap into your inner strength to experience more motivation, happiness, and fulfillment on demand – regardless of what’s happening in your life.
• How to get whatever you want even if you’re stressed out, busy, or have a million excuses.
• What the 6 things are that drive all of your behavior and how to tap into them to reprogram any thought or habit on a neurological level.
• What the most common fear is that holds people back, and why you’ll never overcome it until you understand this one simple thing.
• Why it’s impossible to remove a bad habit, and what you must do instead.
• Why a force stronger than willpower may be your missing link to getting yourself out of any rut.
• Why much of the great advice you’ve heard, especially from self-help and personal development gurus, may be the very thing that’s keeping you stuck.
• Why looking to find your life’s purpose is almost always going to backfire on you.
• Why the truth gets you stuck more often than lies, and what the “real” truth is when it comes to you becoming a master of your life.
• How being selfish can be the best thing for you and for the rest of the world.
• Why being stuck may be exactly what you need to make your next breakthrough.
If you’ve ever asked yourself…
• What’s my purpose and how do I find it?
• Why do I know I should feel grateful, happy, or fulfilled but still I feel absolutely miserable?
• Why can’t I get myself to do the things I say I’m going to do?
• Why are people crazy and how do I learn to live with them?
• How can I stop obsessive thoughts and get rid of unwanted emotions?
• What can I possibly do to change things when everything seems so hopeless and beyond my control?
If so, then this will be one of the most eye-opening books you’ll ever read.
How can I make such a bold claim?
I am regular guy who used to be out of shape, broke, and struggling to find answers to life’s big questions. After years of study and thousands of dollars spent on education from the world’s leading experts in psychology, neuroscience, spirituality, and personal development, I applied many great concepts to my own life. And… nothing much happened.
At least not until I discovered a few more key insights that tied everything together into a concise system. Since then, I’ve become a bestselling author, achieved financial freedom, maintain a fit body year round, and am living a life of freedom and fulfillment.
So I decided to write the book I wish I had handed to me from the very start of things, the instruction manual for life if you will, to help you achieve whatever breakthroughs you desire in your life.
This book is my gift to you, and I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.
To your happiness and success,
Genre(s): Science Fiction | Fantasy
Save on Book Two in the series: Chameleon, 3.99, reg. 4.99 amazon.com/dp/B005LL4A2M
Over Three Weeks on the Amazon Teen Bestseller List.
When Samantha Ruiz turns invisible in front of team mates on a rafting trip,
she knows something’s wrong with her. According to her knowledgeable
friend Will, she’s got a rare genetic disorder. Fearing a lifetime
sentence as a lab-rat, Sam wants to keep her ability secret. But she
also wants to know if there’s a connection between dark Nazi experiments
on others like her and her own mother’s death eight years earlier. At
the same time that Sam is sleuthing, she’s falling hard for Will. And
soon, she’ll have to choose between keeping her secrets hidden and
keeping Will safe.
Genre(s): Fantasy | Paranormal
The Inferno has Evolved… Lana Harvey is a reaper, and a lousy one at that. She resides in Limbo City, the modern capital of the collective afterlives, where she likes to stick it to the man (the legendary Grim Reaper himself) by harvesting the bare minimum of souls required of her. She’d much rather be hanging out with Gabriel, her favorite archangel, at Purgatory Lounge. But when a shocking promotion falls in her lap, Lana learns something that could unravel the very fabric of Eternity. If the job isn’t completed, there could be some real hell to pay.
About the author
- You May Also Like: